This is an exciting role, ideal for a Senior Marketer with strong leadership skills, looking to continue their development in a senior leadership role. The leadership piece is essential. You will be an inspirational manager and leader, with the vision and creativity to drive and develop your team to maximise their potential. Key responsibility will be driving the development and management of the retail marketing strategy including in-store communication strategies, advertising and campaign strategies and in-store customer engagement activities in support of business growth.
The overarching goal of this role is to seamlessly deliver relevant and benefit driven retail in-store messages and experiences, which embody the brand promise and brand values, at every touch point across the entire omni channel customer journey. This role will work with the full marketing team and the dealership network, both franchised and owned. You will be the champion of change to create a better customer experience (underpinned by brand promise) across the entire ownership journey. The leadership piece is essential.
So, who may this role suit. The successful Senior Marketing Manager must be able to demonstrate;
- Leadership experience in managing, leading, developing and inspiring a team
- Seasoned Senior Brand Marketing Experience in retail/franchise environments or luxury brand environment (client side only)
- Demonstrated experience as a well-rounded consumer marketer who is capable of creating stand-out integrated campaigns
- Previous experience and expertise managing large brands and product portfolios.
- Previous experience at managing retail chains and franchise partners.
- Previous experience in managing large sponsorships and agency partners
The role offers a highly competitive salary, FMV and a bonus structure. It’s based in the company HO in Sydney’s North West. The FMV will make it an easy commute! You’ll be joining an impressive team and a company culture active in promoting professional and personal development. If you are interested in hearing more and have ticked the above essentials, please send over your resume over to me today - thank you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Channel Marketing Manager
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- Marketing Specialist
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$600 - AU$650 per day
- Marketing Coordinator
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum
- PR & Marketing Coordinator
Alexandria, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum
- Senior Communications Adviser
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$650 - AU$800 per day