|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$80000 per annum|
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Project Manager to join the team of a prestigious arts organisation in the CBD. Our client is looking for someone who can support and coordinate the activities of the marketing team.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Marketing Campaigns you will support the end to end process of all marketing projects and campaigns.
Your key accountabilities in this role will include but not be limited to:
- Manage, monitor and report on the Marketing Department's integrated budget as well as invoice, purchase order & reconciliation management
- Assist in the documentation of integrated marketing plans
- Assist in the management of Marketing team's knowledge base, formalising and assembling campaign reports as necessary
- Manage production flow, stock and fulfilment processes for marketing collateral
- Maintain job and project tracking systems; manage traffic to meet deadlines
- Identify suppliers and manage supplier relationships
- Update campaign information in CRM database
- Contribute to the formulation of marketing and communications campaigns
To be considered successful for the role you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification; preferably incorporating studies in business and marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated understanding of customer relationship management
- Proven experience in CRM system and data use
- High-level attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated competence or significant training in business administration
So if you have a passion for project management, the arts and an interest in the cultural and entertainment sector then send your resume to Noreen now.
Sorry, this job is no longer available