|Salary:||Salary commensurate with experience|
Right now we're looking for 2 new consultants to join the team at Stopgap- ideally you've done some recruitment or worked in an account handling role previously - maybe you're still doing it, either way if you're right for us, it'll be because you are motivated by making a difference, you're a genuinely nice person that other people want to be around and lastly, it'll be because you can relate to all of our core values: Human Approach, Collaborative, Daringly Different & Expertly Informed.
Stopgap is one of the UK’s and Australia’s leading independent marketing recruitment agencies. We’ve been in the UK for over 25 years and in 2020 we'll be celebrating 20 in Sydney- that's alot of heritage and goodwill behind us! We manage freelance and permanent marketing, advertising & digital roles. We're mainly Sydney centric, but do have clients in Melbourne and across APAC.
Recruitment provides a robust work environment, which is always moving and changing.
- You will be the driver of your own business development and have strong candidate management skills
- You're a high achiever, goal orientated with a desire to succeed in a sales environment
- You'll be an advocate of the business attending industry networking events
- You'll have Marie Kondo organisation skills :) , and be great at multitasking
- You're honest, open and collaborative approach to work and life will mean building relationships comes naturally
In return we offer a fun, supportive environment, a culture of learning, trust and transparencey. There are loads of other great things about working for Stopgap…these are just some of them:
- You'll get a great salary, be part of a bonus structure and enjoy the many benefits of working in a brilliant environment with a collaborative team
- We’re based in lovely King Street Wharf next to Barangaroo with a balcony overlooking the water
- We work collaboratively - we are all about team and there are no egos herr
- We get a ‘Mind, Body and Soul’ allowance every year to spend, helping us get the most out of life outside of work
- We have a wonderful office dog, a very special Moodle called Zac
- We finish early on Fridays giving you time to get out and enjoy the sunshine
- We're a social bunch with quarterly away days out of the office, a big Christmas bash, a fabulous Melbourne Cup lunch & an end of year trip if we've smashed our years' target!
If you’re genuinely passionate about making a difference to people’s lives, and would like to join a friendly, hardworking business, then our GM Helen Bosworth would love to speak with you. Apply now or email Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.