|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$91000 per annum|
Our client is one of Australia's oldest independent schools, founded in 1831. They provide Australia with its next generation of leaders. They are now looking for a Marketing Specialist for a maternity cover!
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role of Marketing Specialist is responsible for a variety of tasks that will allow the successful
execution of planned marketing programs.
The main resposibilities will include:
- Plan, develop and implement marketing and promotional, enrolment and advancement initiatives
- Contribute to the creation of branded print and digital collateral. This will include, copy writing, image selection, creative direction, social media posts and proofing of material in line with brand guidelines
- Assist in the development and implementation of digital marketing strategy and plans
- Assist with monitoring and reviewing of marketing and promotional initiatives
- Provide marketing and event related research, as well as assist with the coordination and execution of events
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders
- The ideal candidate will have Tertiary qualifications, or related experience /or other qualifications in Marketing or Communication or a related discipline
- The ability to attend events outside normal work hours
- Strong Microsoft Office suite experience
- Previous event management and or digital marketing experience is highly desirable
- The ability to think broadly, plan effectively and work to meet deadlines
If you are a strong marketer, free immediately and want to work on exciting projects, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available