|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
You'll work with and lead a team of consultants to deliver exceptional PR strategies for some of the industry leaders in the Corporate, financial and investor relations sectors.
The agency has a collaborative and insightful approach to solving their clients' business challenges - with a strategic and consultative approach.
Ideal skills and experience:-
- In depth experience and knowledge of the corporate, financial or investor relations landscape
- Ability to leverage key stakeholder relationships (clients, media, celebrities, government etc)
- Expertise in developing and providing feedback to team members, as well as the ability to identify areas for training and growth
- Ability to consult with MD and help solve business problems
- Expertise in managing financial performance of their owned portfolio
- Capabilities to recognise areas for business and client growth and take on leadership role in new business pitches
- Impeccable communications and presentation skills
- Manages overall financial performance of their client portfolio
- Manages consultancy resources to ensure productivity and profitability
The agency is part of a global network where you'll have access to excellent training programmes and company benefits - furthermore, you'll work with a team of individuals that genuinely love what they do and have developed a collaborative and inspiring culture.
If you love the sound of this role and you're confident, passionate, a proven team leader with the skills above, I'd love to hear from you.
- PR Associate Director - Corporate and Financial Communications
Sydney, New South Wales
- PR & Marketing Coordinator
Alexandria, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum
- Senior Communications Adviser
Parramatta, New South Wales
AU$650 - AU$800 per day
- Local Area Marketing Coordinator - Brisbane
AU$55000 - AU$56000 per annum