|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum|
I'm looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join a global education powerhouse. The organisation continually strives to push educational boundaries with new, exciting and innovative education portfolio's and services. Leading a team of 3 Marketing Executives, the role has a strong acquisition focus to drive marketing for lead generation. It will suit a Generalist Marketer who thrives when having full exposure to the entire marketing mix, including marketing insight, segmentation, planning and delivery of marketing campaigns in digital, advertising, direct, social, PR experiential and events.
The primary focus of the role is to develop strategies and programs to achieve lead and new domestic and international enrolment target. To enable success, you will:
- drive direction and oversee content for the website, social media, EDM and SMS direct channels, plus sales tools such as course information sheets and guides
- develop and execute events and coordinate email marketing campaigns
- develop and execute strategic and campaign marketing plans informed through an understanding of competitor activity and market trend
- collaborate with the PR Manager to develop storyline and media friendly content
- build and execute lead generation campaigns and programs, working closely with the marketing capabilities teams, agencies and stakeholders
- oversight of and responsibility for successful planning, delivery and reporting of key conversion and customer facing events
Cultural fit is critical - this role will suit a Leader, a people leader with great stakeholder management skills, the ability to forge relationships internally and externally and can demonstrate high collaboration skills. You will be the product champion for the faculty and will need to develop and drive the strategy for the product through other marketing central divisions who are channel champions. This role will suit a Marketer used to working at a fast pace. You will be juggling multiple tasks and liaising with several business units and external suppliers on a daily basis. You will be agile, quick thinking and highly proactive.
If this sounds like a role you would like to get stuck into, please feel free to get in touch for a further chat. Thanks for reading!
Sorry, this job is no longer available