|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum|
This is an exciting role for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager that has a background in financial services, ideally weath management, stockbroking or corporate finance.
The role would suit a hands-on marketer that has experience developing and implementing strategies across digital and traditonal marketing channels.
Core responsibilities will include:-
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Develop and deliver effective marketing strategies
- Create and execute end to end marketing strategies - print, website design, social & content
- Review and manage brand guidelines across all channels
- Competitor knowledge and analysis of market research & data
- Lead and deliver all digital marketing initiatives across all digital platforms
- Optimise digital lead generation and database capture
- Identify innovative digital solutions
- Management of digital agency
- PR and strategic media lead
- Ability to prepare all communications and press releases
- Develop relationships with external media
- Brand and reputation management
- Corporate event planning/management
This is a national role so may require some interstate travel.
The ideal candidate would have the skills outlined above - as well as the drive, positivity with a hands-on, 'can do' attitude.
Your ability to network, build rapport and communicate at all levels is also key to the success of this role.
If this sounds like you, please apply - we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available