|Salary:||$100k plus super|
Our client is a boutique consultancy helping pharmacies provide loyalty, marketing, retailing and people solutions.
The business is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the team and help lead the way in marketing strategy and implementation for their clients.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, your main responsibilites will include:
- Maintenance of marketing WIP and allocation of workloads/projects
- Ensure company systems and processes are continually developed and adhered to
- Development and maintenance of the main Marketing Calendars
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting key metrics on an ongoing basis
- Using a data driven approach to marketing - measure, optimise and benchmark all activity
- Ensure all creative and promotional elements are delivered within expectations and agreed timeframes
- Development and maintenance of all loyalty functions from oversight of clients and programs to campaign implementation
- Lead and mentor two direct reports to achieve business goals and support their career development
- 5+ years marketing services experience with experience in retail/pharmacy highly desirable
- A tertiary marketing qualification
- Experience in MailChimp, CRM programs, Loyalty platforms and/or experience with retail POS systems would also be a plus
Sorry, this job is no longer available