A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Social Media Specialist with solid experience in retail or an FMCG environment to join the Brand & Marketing team of one of Australia's leading retailers. You will live and breathe social media and use your creative license to create & execute ongoing social media strategy and activity. You will lead the day to day management of campaign activity, with the assistance of the media agency, including assessing business requirements, brief preparation, campaign execution & alignment to broader marketing activity whilst managing key stakeholders to ensure business targets are achieved. Day to day responsibilities will include but are not limited to 2 distinct social areas:
- Development of Social Media strategy aligned to business/brand requirements and plans
- Deliver strong acquisition and engagement strategy together with the creative team and media agency
- Briefing design team to create effective social creative
- Working with the Merchandise team to support product priorities
- Planning content and managing the social content calendar across all channels to work effectively with all other marketing activity
- Posting and scheduling of all social content
- Community management - Work with Customer Experience team on a day to day to ensure queries are responded to as required
- Work with agency to implement social commerce strategies that drive efficient sales, including on-going optimisation to maximise ROI
- Google shopping
- Facebook catalogue re-marketing
- Research and recommend new social commerce platforms
In addition to your social smarts, it would be great to bring your all round digital marketing skills to the role. Working together with the media agency, you will help to develop and execute a strong performance strategy with a focus on key areas such as Paid Search, Retargeting and Mobile Advertising driving increases in traffic and revenue. You will be comfortable monitoring key competitors, researching new social and digital trends and making recommendations for improvements. It will be expected that you will develop weekly social reporting and managing monthly SEM and digital reporting through the agency.
To recap, if you have 3+ years extensive social media experience, in particular experience in content creation, I’d love to hear from you. It is essential to have had retail or FMCG related experience in order to hit the ground running. You’ll be a creative thinker, a great collaborator and someone who loves working in fast paced, forward thinking environment where absolutely no day is the same! Ultimately, it's a great opportunity to step up and join one of retail's best.
Sorry, this job is no longer available