|Salary:||c. $110,000 - $120,000|
We're looking for an Account Director/Snr. Account Director with new business credentials to join a successful independent agency in Sydney. The agency position themselves at the intersection of tech and creativity, more digital than a creative agency, and more creative than a digital agency.
This is a hybrid role that will see you support the agency's new business initiatives in addition to BAU account direction. From a new business perspective, you will work with the management team to help identify growth opportunities for the agency, support with credentials presentations, and help raise the profile of the agency through digital platforms, events, content and thought leadership.
About the opportunity:
- People-centric agency - their proposition is "life is short, work with people you like"
- A collaborative team of creatives, technologists & strategists
- Interesting work - focus on digital innovation and ecosystem building
- The team is mostly ex-big agency, seeking a cultural shift - more autonomy, better work-life balance, fewer complexities
- Account Direction 50% - supported by an Account Manager you will oversee one of the pillar clients - managing digital BAU projects
- New business/Marketing 50% - you work alongside the partners and the MD on marketing and new business strategies for the agency - i.e. curating/hosting events, content creation, thought leadership, etc
- Cross-section of clients - financial services, education, technology, government
What we need:
- Account Director or Senior Account Director
- Must have prior agency experience - ideally in a digital agency
- A skilled communicator and presenter
- A confident disposition, engaging, warm, good EQ
- You must have full working rights to be considered for this role, we are unable to support sponsorship.
If you would like to explore this opportunity please send your CV to Nicola Liney via the link below.