|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
Our client is a unit part of the NSW Government. They provide operational support, information and advice to schools. They are looking for a Content Officer to join them on a contractual basis.
The communications team is looking for a multiskilled Content Officer to assist in the creation of content. The main responsibilities include:
- Produce short videos, including animation
- Produce podcasts and collate and format content for weekly digital newsletters
- Support the training manager in the creation and editing of content
- Manage the departments intranet
- Use Photoshop to produce images across all channels
- Create posts and upload to the internal social media site
- The ideal candidate will have video and audio production skills, including experience in Adobe Premiere Pro
- You will need strong Photoshop and InDesign skills and advanced skills at Microsoft Office
- Experience in CMS systems and Adobe Experience Manager is essential
If you are free immediately and have experience in producing short animation videos then we look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available