|Location:||Parramatta, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$404 - AU$662 per day|
Our client is a department of the NSW Government & responsible for education in NSW. They are looking for a Creative Video Producer on a contractual basis.
The Creative Video Producer is responsible for the ideation and delivery (producing, shooting & editing) of high quality video assets. The main responsibilities include:
- Produce, shoot, and edit-high quality video content
- Pitch & develop creative video ideas for various digial channels including website, social media & other channels
- Produce high stake livestream videos & events
- Create static digital imagery and maintain video production gear
- Ensure all content adheres to the departments guidelines, including web & video content
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced video producer with demonstrable creative skills in different video environments
- Experience producing digital videos using different content formats (original footage, sourced footage, static & motion graphics) is a must
- Brand experience is an essential
- A valid driver's license is required
If you are an experienced Video Producer then we look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available