|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Flexible working + Great culture|
The L&D category has undergone significant disruption over recent years thanks to emerging technology, and it continues to experience exponential growth.
Our client is an Ed-tech start-up on a mission to change the learning experience for individuals and organisations, through data and innovative technology.
We're looking for a B2B Digital Marketing Manager to join the team and lead their acquisition strategy across all digital channels.
- A typical day might include...Planning and executing acquisition campaigns across LinkedIn, Facebook, CRM, Search
- Leading campaign strategy across SEO, PPC, paid social and other digital channels
- Developing communications to launch new products to market
- Creating engaging content for social channels - from thought leadership to social posts
- Evaluate metrics/performance, report back, and integrate learnings
- Analyse market trends and competitor activity to inform the positioning of products and comms
What you will bring...
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Extensive B2B experience - ideally within software/SaaS
- A deep understanding of relevant social channels and their application - Linkedin is critical
- The ability to think creatively and analytically
- Great communication skills - written and verbal (you will be writing long and short-form content)
- Extensive experience using Hubspot and LinkedIn (mandatory)
- Confidence and gravitas - this will be an autonomous role, you will be shaping and growing the marketing function
- The budget is up to c. $100k package
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive start-up and support its next phase of growth. Unfortunately, we cannot support Visas, you must have full working rights in Australia.
Please apply via the link provided, for any questions please get in touch with Nicola on
Sorry, this job is no longer available