|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum|
A great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to work for a boutique creative agency to drive online sales and increase conversions for a no. of their wine and food clients.
This is a hands on role where you can utilise your broad digital marketing skills in a very practical setting to deliver results.
You'll work on multiple clients where your skills will be essential to telling their stories
As an omni-channel marketer, it is critical that you understand through-the-line strategies, and how to drive consumers successfully through the conversion funnel.
The ideal candidate:-
This is not just any role - you'll need to be open to multi-task, project manage and keep up to date with emerging digital trends. You will take ownership of the digital journeys for our clients, putting in place infrastructure across multiple touch points to help drive online sales.
This is a hands on role, with lots of scope to make a difference by getting involved in clients' projects. Your role will involve:
* Lead, facilitate and manage the formulation of digital campaigns to deliver on clients' objectives and revenue targets.
* Implement digital marketing campaigns including manage SEO/Google Adwords and re-targeting campaigns
* Help to project manage clients' website launches (many using Commerce7 ecommerce plugins) and liaising with suppliers to ensure sites launch on time and on budget.
* Set up performance metrics, track and review all digital and direct marketing campaigns to ensure delivery of ROI and help to identify trends that can inform clients decision making.
* Implement performance tracking using Google Tag Manager, and reporting on clients' websites through Google Analytics goals and conversion metrics
* Ongoing conversion rate optimisation and landing page management through research, planning and tagging and implementation.
* Development of client EDM content schedules and ownership of monthly ecommerce reporting
* Drive and manage email testing roadmap as well as email process, including content, messaging, and segmentation
* Develop EDM marketing strategies to increase site traffic, using responsive and dynamic content, subject line testing and creative optimization
* Implement email automation workflows/ sequences
* Set up performance metrics, track and review all digital, marketing campaigns to ensure delivery of ROI
* Liaise with clients to help develop relevant content to help drive acquisition/ retention campaigns.
* Mentor and support our part time graduate through regular coaching, mentoring and ongoing training
The ideal person will have:
* Track record of implementing innovative technology initiatives that have delivered positive results within retail or similar sector
* Strong understanding of google products - Google Search Console, Google Adwords, Google Analytics
* Extensive experience working in ecommerce environment to help drive website sales.
* Understanding of UX/ UI to help drive better online experiences
* Experience working with third party online platforms - Ebay, Amazon etc
* Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* The ability to take direction and work independently.
* Great interpersonal skills, with an ability to work effectively in a small team environment.
This role will work closely with the social media manager to ensure a coherent digital strategy is in place for clients across multiple touch points
The agency is growing and consists of a small and nimble consulting team made up of senior marketing professionals with a like-minded vision. They are ambitious, but understand that some days they need to pick up sick children, attend family functions or balance post-graduate study.
You will work with some amazing clients in the food, wine and lifestyle industries, and focus on marketing strategy, content creation, digital and social media.
The big difference is that they're all very hands on and there's a holistic approach to marketing - always looking at the big picture and having to look at a range of social media and digital touch points to drive solutions. Digital, social, content and direct marketing are not seen in isolation.
The Founder is an inspirational leader, currently awaiting the results in the My Business Awards for Businesswoman of the Year and is a finalist for 2019 Digital Wine Communicator in the Wine Communicators of Australia award.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity - if you want to be part of this dynamic team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Assistant Marketing Manager
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum
- Marketing and Brand Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum
- Senior Account Manager - Digital creative agency
c. $75,000 - $80,000
- Account Director - Digital creative agency
c. $110,000 - $120,000