|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$85000 - AU$86000 per annum|
Our client is a leading issuer of commercial payment solutions & one of the fastest growing business units in Australia. They are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator, Partnerships for a 12 month contract.
Sitting in the Demand Generation & Partnerships team & reporting to the Assistant Marketing Manager, Partnerships. The main responsibilities include:
- Manage campaigns across social, media, content and partner channels. This is key to driving awarenss & intent to audiences
- Look after & nurture key stakeholders relationships in order to achieve desired goals both internally & externally
- Develop a strong relationship with the companies partners
- Project management is a large part of this role and managing clear timelines & project steps are essential
- The ideal candidate will have previous partnership experience, strong project management skills, able to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced & changing environment
- You will need proven campaign managment experience and have a can-do attitude
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills is a must & be able to interact with different teams
- Experience of working with creative agencies is essential
If you love working on campaigns, have partnership experience and can manage multipe projects then we look forward to hearing from you!