|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum|
This dynamic global agency is looking for an experienced PR Account Director to manage some of the world's largest and most innovative brands from their Melbourne office.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about the PR industry, and can manage a portfolio of clients, work on new business development and support a growing team of PR professionals.
- You'll work for one of the world's largest full-service global communications agencies. They deliver digitally and data-driven creative content and integrated communications solutions grounded in earned media and scaled across all channels for clients in the B2B, consumer, corporate, crisis management, CSR, healthcare, public affairs and technology sectors.
The ideal candidate must:-
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the clients' business and industry, stay current on news, trends and issues and can provide strategic counsel
- Support our corporate strategy and your practice or office to help ensure superior client service, a winning culture and profitability. Manage quality implementation for the client portfolio within budget and timelines
- Support senior management on crisis management issues if required Participate in new business brainstorms and take ownership of portions of new business proposals under the guidance of senior management
- Guide, coach and inspire junior staff to develop media contacts and strategies.
- Work with senior leaders to manage your team, allocate resources for agency profitability and identify opportunities to grow existing accounts
- Digital and social savvy with competence across a range of social media platforms
There are many benefits in working for a global agency including:
- Agile, activity-based-working environment - mobile working is encouraged and supported
- Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training
- Contributions to personal mobile phone costs Additional holidays including your Birthday and loyalty leave
- Discounted rates with Fitness First & BUPA health insurance
- Competitive salary with great company benefits
- Brilliant company culture focused on national team building and having fun!
- Extensive experience in the Public Relations industry or in the Communications Department working with a strong corporate focus
- Experience and understanding of working with large multi-national consumer and corporate companies
- Ability to lead multiple teams and work streams simultaneously Impeccable communication and presentation skills
If you have the skills, experience and ready for a new challenge with a dynamic, inspiring collaborative team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available