|Salary:||Up to $130,000 Package|
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work for an established successful boutique agency with an integrated offering across advertising, design and digital.
The agency is looking for an ambitious Senior Account Director to work across several of their high profile clients, mainly in the Financial Services sector.
What's unique about this role, is that the agency's Founder has stepped back from the business and is only involved on average 2 / 3 days per week. So if you're looking for further management opportunities with a desire to lead a team, operate autonomously and run your own show, this role could be perfect.
The ideal candidate would have a proven track record overseeing multi-channel, integrated advertising campaigns, with a strong working knowledge of the appropriate media and online channels that support your clients' campaigns.
As a small team of 10 people but offering a broad range of services you’ll need to have good all-round skills and the ability to learn and apply knowledge across collaborative relationships with the creative, strategic and technology teams to ensure they are continually outperforming client expectations.
You'll also be responsible for ensuring the agency maintains its agreed systems & procedures, and ensuring all work delivered is strategically and creatively on brief, and that projects are properly scoped, estimated and delivered on time and to budget.
· Degree educated in a relevant discipline
· 5 – 10 years’ experience, including several years managing staff and reporting to senior clients
· Strong understanding and experience managing integrated advertising campaigns across offline and online channels
· Ability to think strategically and be clients' trusted adviser
· Self-motivated with a great attention to detail
· Good understanding of digital marketing including the digital media landscape
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· A natural ‘detail person’ who has the discipline to consistently apply process and procedure
This role will suit a natural leader with a relaxed but firm management style, and with a passion and motivation for working in a creative environment.
If you're excited about this opportunity, have the relevant experience and ready for a new challenge with a dynamic, collaborative team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Senior Account Manager | Charities & NFP |
Redfern, New South Wales
AU$80000 - AU$82000 per annum + Flexible working
- Account Manager - Design/Packaging
North Sydney, New South Wales
AU$65000.00 - AU$75000.00 per annum
- Account Manager | Global Indi design firm
Surry Hills, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum
- Senior Digital Strategist
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
AU$170000 - AU$180000 per annum
- Marketing Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$550 - AU$600 per day