|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$536 - AU$537 per day|
Our client leads the economic, jobs and investment conversation across NSW and drives the economic development strategy to benefit the people who live, work and study in NSW.
This role supports the communications function to promote awareness, interest, understanding and engagement in the business.
The main responsibilities include:
- Manage media enquiries
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within media, ministerial offices and other agencies
- Create compelling content for key stakeholders, including op/ends, speeches, Q&As, social media posts & media releases
- Develop, collate and manage briefing materials to prepare executives for a variety of external speaking engagements
- Work across the organisation to source and package statistics, facts and other proof points to support media stories
- Manage communication plans and implement tactics to support external activities
- Assist with co-ordinating, delivering and monitoring of a variety of external communications
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or other related area
- Experience in external communications and journalism experience desirable
- Strong written and verbal skills and an open communication style
- Attention to detail with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to respond quickly to the demands of the organisation and meet tight deadlines
If you are an experienced media advisor and looking for a short term contract role then we look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available