|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum|
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Social Media Manager to drive a leading health & fitness business to its next development stage. Having already enjoyed accelerated growth since being founded in 2012, the business is now poised to consolidate its incredible position in Australia. It also has ambitious plans to share its products, research and education with the rest of the globe! It is proud to be a values-driven organisation with one common goal; to connect with and positively impact the lives of as many people as possible.
The Social Media Manager will lead and execute the marketing strategy for all brands. Marketing all channels that focus on brand and community building. This role really is unique as it allows collaboration with the in-house design team, content production team and various channel specialists ensuring an always-on brand focus and responsibility for what goes to market.
Day to day you will ..
- lead and manage a small team. This is a critical function of the role. You must demonstrate strong experience in setting clear expectation and providing coaching, mentorship and support
- key point of contact across all digital content and social projects. Monitoring all social activity across TikTok, facebook, Insta, Twitter & YouTube
- measure and report on all social campaigns, outlining effectiveness and communicating future strategy
- stratagise, plan and manage the execution of direct response; traffic and sales and brand community building via social channels
You will bring ..
- at least 4-5 years marketing experience with the latter years being in a digital marketing role, with a bias toward strategy and execution of social
- demonstrated leadership experience - you will have led a small team previously
- experience in leading strategy and execution in social, digital and sponsorship channels
This fantastic full-time role will suit a self-starter, someone who is results and solution-oriented. You'll want to get amongst it from the off, driving positive brand results, collaborating with your team to continue to make a positive difference to the health, fitness and well-being industry. An excellent communicator, you will relish the opportunity to liaise at all levels of the organisation. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package of c. $110 - $120k. Expect some excellent benefits too ..
- corporate gym membership
- discounted health and fitness products
- amazing dogs to hang out with during your office days!
Looking forward to hearing more Please send your resume over to Helen@Stopgap or call 02 8270 7171 | 0400 462281
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Social Media & Communication Specialist
Double Bay, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum
- Marketing Manager
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
- Account Manager
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum
- Brand Marketing Manager - newly created role!
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum
- Digital Designer - midweight
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$75000 - AU$95000 per annum