|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum|
Our client is an international manufacturer and distributor of alcoholic beverages and a well-known brand back in the UK with over 190 year history and new to the Australian market. They have 6 brands already nationwide and experiencing continued business growth. They are now looking for a driven Trade Marketing Executive to join their busy team.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, Australasia, the main purpose of this role is to contribute to the achievement of the business ambitions to improve availability, visibility and sales in the off/on trade channels.
The main responsibilities include:
- Develop customer and category plans for the off-trade drinks market, based on customer and consumer knowledge to maximise profitability
- Manage trade marketing plans for allocated off-trade customers from development to implementation and review
- Work with UK and international markets, sharing best practice and efficient ways of working across the global team
- Deliver best in class activation and develop strong relationships with customers through delivery of 12 month plans
- Champion NPD and best practice in bringing new brands to the off-trade
- Pro-active communication with sales, brand, operations and supplier teams
- Develop and deliver trade marketing activities including, compelling sales presenters, insight decks, events and visibility through merchandising, POS and promotional material
- Manage individual budget. Evaluate impact of promotional activities and the efficiency to maximise ROI and drive brand performance
- Foster cross functional working (agencies, distributors, commercial, operations, sales) and champion each brand, to ensure each one is fully represented in all trade marketing, merchandising, promotions and presentations
- Work in partnership with the on-trade marketing team, ensuring consistent approach to trade marketing across the portfolio
- Manage POS artworking for off-trade promotions, ensuring effective planning of POS procurement and delivery
- The ideal candidate will have a trade or customer marketing background, preferably with some international experience
- You would have worked in an environment where strategic brand building is complemented by hard-driving promotional activities
- Experience in creating artwork, merchandise, promotions and presentations
- You will need to be a team player, able to set direction and manage projectes
If you are a Trade Marketing Exec looking for your next step then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available