|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum|
We're looking for an experienced Traffic Manager to join a successful design firm based in Surry Hills.
Established for over 20 years they continue to go from strength to strength. They have an enviable reputation for designing iconic spaces and experiences across the luxury travel space...
More on the role:
- The Traffic Manager is the go-to person for any internal questions when it comes to Creative and Studio resource-related matters, working hand-in-hand with the Global Creative Director, Design Lead and Project Managers to ensure the right resource, based on skillset and capacity, is allocated to projects.
- Working at the core of the agency, and being a department neutral role, the Traffic Manager is highly adept at motivating and managing resource across the agency to achieve the desired outcome.
- They will act as the common link to all departments and have a good understanding of all disciplines, aiding their successful liaison.
- Workflow management. Responsible for scheduling jobs and moving them through the various stages of design delivery, ensuring project managers and designers meet agreed budget expectations.
- Manage the signage and graphics teams to ensure projects have a successful, cost-effective outcome, whilst meeting agreed client deadlines.
What you will need to be successful;
- 5-8 years' Traffic Management experience
- Advanced knowledge of agency project traffic management
- Advanced knowledge of the industrial and/or graphic design process
- Understanding of wayfinding, materials and technical detailing beneficial
- Effective, clear and concise communication skills
- Demonstrable/ Advanced knowledge of managing a busy studio
- Advanced traffic management software skills - Traffic/Streamtime or similar
- Advanced job reporting analysis skills
- An understanding of Architectural Plans and Technical Drawings would be beneficial
You will need to have full working rights for Australia to be considered. This is a full-time role.
If you'd like to find out more, please send your CV to Nicola Liney via the link below.
Sorry, this job is no longer available