|Salary:||Up to $75,000 Package|
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to work for an iconic global sport's brand.
If you're confident, ambitious and most importantly passionate about marketing and keen to take on new challenges for this boutique, growing agency, then this role could be ideal.
The agency specialise in brand activation/experiential, digital communications and instore retail campaigns.
You'd be part of a growing boutique team with a global office network. You'll be surrounded with a passionate team of marketing professionals who are serious about delivering exceptional results for their clients.
It's important that you understand the importance of strong client partnerships, can drive innovation and create awesome work. All delivered within a fun, driven environment.
The ideal candidate would have:
• Ideally 3 - 4 years experience within an agency account management environment
• Ability to follow direction and self-manage
• Curiosity to continually ask questions and find out more
• High attention to detail with excellent proof-reading skills
• Time management and prioritising of tasks
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Financial understanding
• Ability to build strong relationships
Values & Personal Traits:
• You are a team player
• Enjoy a challenge
• Positive, passionate and energetic
• Forward thinking and eager to learn
• Know how to work hard but also have fun!
If you have the skills, experience and ready for a new challenge with a dynamic, collaborative team, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Senior Account Manager - Digital creative agency
c. $75,000 - $80,000
- Senior Account Manager - Shopper/Experiential/Digital - Global Drinks Brand
Up to $85,000 Package
- Account Director - Digital Creative Agency
$80,000 - $100,000
- Account Director - Digital creative agency
c. $110,000 - $120,000
- Account Manager - progression to Senior Account Manager - Integrated/Digital