|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$71000 per annum|
Our client is a leading conservation organisation and they protect natural, indigenous and cultural heritage across Australia. They are looking for a Content Producer to join them on a contractual basis.
- Manage all social media across various channels, monitor and respond to social media enquiries, commentary and engagement
- Proactively source, publish and amplify content that furthers the brands story
- Maintain and update Google My Business as needed
- Web content posting and refreshing across news, any new images and property pages as required
- Write, produce and publish eCommunications when needed
- Produce media releases and develop media target lists as needed
- Write copy and edit the magazine, promotional brochures, liaise with designers and managing items through print production
- The ideal candidate will have 4 + years experience as a Content Producer, Communications or Digital Marketing Coordinator
- You will need to have excellent social media content producer skills with advanced knowledge in SEM and Google app
- Excellent writing and editing skills and sound project management abilities
- A good knowlege of the media process
If you are a savvy Content Producer and open to contract roles then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available