|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$450 - AU$550 per day + flexible working|
A 6-month opportunity has arisen for a Customer Communications Lifecycle Manager to join one of Australia's most trusted and respected franchisee operations. A household name in financial services, the role offers a collaborative company culture to be part of and a brand with an unquestionable reputation as 'one of trust'.
Reporting to the GM Marketing, you will join an established Marketing team. The Customer Lifecycle Manager has a key role to play in providing the tools and services required to assist the franchisees with Local Area Marketing. Key activity will be to develop, implement and manage a multichannel centralised customer contact program to improve conversion, referrals, cross sell and customer retention. Your knowledge of marketing automation tools will enable you to lead this project through data driven marketing. You will be a CRM subject matter expert, assisting with ongoing education of the franchise network, brokers and advisors with best practice database marketing.
Your Marketing toolkit will include:
- Sound knowledge of the email marketing platform Hubspot, to enable franchisees to communicate with their customers
- Knowledge of UI/UX and functionality development to support future activity
- Proven experience using Hubspot to develop and execute marketing CRM activities, including developing and refining email nurtures and automation workflows
- Previous experience developing Net Promoter Score or equivalent
- Operational knowledge of Salesforce to support E2E campaign support, reporting and insights to help drive campaign efficiency and optimisation
- Strong Direct Marketing, eDM experience to promote contact pieces
This role will suit a Customer Marketing Manager with strong Lifecycle experience. With 3+ years experience in a creative marketing support role, demonstrating experience with CRM automation tools (Hubspot preferred), HTML knowledge and potentially SQL exposure you will fit straight into the marketing team and start making a difference from Day 1. Previous experience in a franchise/retail environment would be advantageous, as would any financial services experience. Above all else, you will be genuinely passionate about delivering superior customer experience.
It's a great 6-month gig, working with a group of fun, talented business savvy marketers making a difference to how we manage our financial futures. Great office culture, flexible office/WFH arrangement. Extremely competitive day rate.
If you think this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Helen Bosworth and let's chat.