|Salary:||AU$95000 - AU$96000 per annum|
Our client is a well known Australian Fintech company and they are looking for a Digital Performance Marketing Manager to join their busy team.
This role will responsible for digital and offline marketing, customer experience, partnerships and insights in helping to continue to make the companies app and services the best it can be.
The main duties include the following:
- Develop and present global - digital brand, ecommerce/performance campaigns and communications strategies
- Lead the product development and customer support related requirements around the product offering
- Manage the content creation across blogs, ads and social channels
- Assist with performance marketing through digital channels: Facebook, Google & Progamattic
- Manage product communication, improvements and customer support related requirements to improve the LTV of customers
- Assist in the marketing automation i.e. Emails, SMS, Push notifications to increase conversions with potential customers and retention with existing customers - SF Marketing Cloud experience a plus!
- Manage the Public Relations activities with agency partners and direct strategies to build and maintain Consumer reputation
- Identify and escalate customer and product issues appropriately
- Work with the developers in the development and delivery of new products and features
- Assist in analysing and interpreting campaign and business data to continusouly improve and optimise results
This role will suit a digital marketer with proven experience working on digital performance marketing to drive acquisition and marketing automation platforms including email & SMS, driving conversion, retention and upsell.
Strong experience of using paid platforms: Facebook & Google performance objectives are essential
It is an exciting role working in a fast paced, progressive environment. You will be involved in the planning and managing of various projects, working with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You'll demonstrate an agile mindset, showing an aptitude to learn new ways of looking at and solving challenges.
Salesforce experience, app or e-commerce marketing experience are essential with HTML email, Video editing, photoshop experience an added bonus.
If you have a passion for digital and offline marketing, customer experience and partnership experience then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available