|Location:||Sydney CBD, Inner Suburbs Sydney, Sydney, New S. Wales, Australia|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$65000.00 per annum|
Our client is a global workforce accommodation specialist that helps people maintain healthy, productive and connected lives while living and working away from home.
Reporting to the General Manager, Marketing & Communications, the main responsibilities of this newly created role will include:
- Assist the GM, Marketing & Communications in the delivery of innovative and effective marketing communications, events and campaigns
- Coordinate and create marketing materials, collateral and content for a diverse range of external and internal communications and campaigns (including newsletters, social media posts, events, google ads, bid documents, proposals and presentations
- Create and develop design and content for the internal magazine and website
- Manage and oversee internal and external events when required
- The ideal candidate will have a Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Communications and at least 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role
- A self-starter with a can do attitude and a passion for marketing
- Excellent attention to detail, can multi-task and manage their time accordingly
- You will need strong communication skills both written and verbal and a flair for writing
- Solid knowledge of social media platforms and strong skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign
- If you have managed external agencies before then this is preferred
If you are looking for your next step in Marketing, willing to learn, are a team player and happy to work autonomously then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available