|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$66000 per annum|
Our client is an independent national charity dedicated to supporting childhood cancer research and their vision is one hundred per cent survival of children with cancer while eradicating the harmful impacts treatment can bring.
They are now looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their busy team!
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager the successful applicant will be responsible for inputting into strategy and executing plans that deliver genuine results.
The Key responsibilities include the following:
- Help to develop and execute brand activities, content and key messaging to position the organisation in the marketplace nationally
- Assist to identify opportunities to market the charity and engage the community through communication
- Analyse fundraising and marketing activities and contribute to the event and campaign evaluation process
- Help to build email communications and social media advertising, publish content on the website and create weekly reports
- Develop compelling written and visual content to support fundriasing and marketing activities and oversee an annual content plan
- Help to generate daily, bi-monthly and end of campaign reports, gain approvals to use family, research and donor stories
- Pitch stories to the media to build brand awareness
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience across marketing, communications and digital
- Solid EDM implementation experience and high level of written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical skills
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
If you are looking for your next step and keen to work for an iconic not for profit organisation then we look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available