|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum|
Our client's focus over the past 30 years has been to provide essential support to children and young people with cancer, and their families. They are there for the whole journey from diagnosis until after the treatment finishes.
They are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join them on a contractual basis.
Reporting to the GM, Marketing & Communication, the main responsibilities will include:
- Support the running of campaigns that build awareness and understanding of the organisation
- Help to plan, develop and implement campaigns and communicaitons that generate referrals or requests for their services
- Write website copy and content, create printed material and send regular email newsletters, including creating design using Photoshop and Canva
- Work with the wider marketing team to maintain a social media calendar, produce social content, and monitor and respond to social media comments
- Provide ideas, editing and proofreading support to other stakeholders in the organisation
- The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in marketing and communications, and/or marketing and communications experience
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- A good understanding of the core marketing principles and processes
- Strong Graphic Design skills are essential
- Able to hit the ground running and work in a fast-paced environment
If you are a strong Marketing Coordinator with a can-do attitude have Graphic Design skills then we look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job is no longer available