|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$100000 per annum|
This is a newly created, incredibly exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team of the number one, digital charter platform in the world.
Our client offers luxury travel anywhere in the world at any time and caters for all markets. They go beyond simply facilitating a booking they help to create the dream experiential event for their customers.
Your main tasks & responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead the implementation of the brand & marketing strategy, working closely with the CEO, internal team & external agencies to grow the customer base
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns
- Manage the end-to-end executing of marketing plans and strategies, product concepts and promotional programs to drive interest & acquisition
- Recruit and manage key supplies to ensure the best of the best are on the businesses account
- Use a data driven approach to marketing - measure, optimize and benchmark all activity
- Drive brand and affiliate partnerships in key growth markets
To be considered for the role the ideal candidate will have:
A solid understanding of the luxury industry, if you have experience in the travel industry even better!
Cultural fit is critical - this role will suit a Leader, a people leader with great stakeholder management skills, the ability to forge relationships internally and externally and can demonstrate high collaboration skills.
This role will suit a Marketer used to working at a fast pace. You will be juggling multiple tasks and liaising with several business units and external suppliers on a daily basis. You will be agile, quick thinking, highly proactive and willing to travel as required
If you are keen to find out more then send your details to Noreen through the apply now option below
Sorry, this job is no longer available