|Location:||Inner West Sydney|
Are you a Marketing Manager with a social conscience and an interest in sustainability? If so, this amazing opportunity may be of interest. A permanent Marketing Manager position, reporting to the Marketing and PR Director, your primary focus will be to support brand strategy. This will involve assisting with the execution of marketing campaigns to drive acquisition and strengthen retention across 2 well established, rapidly growing brands. A 3rd brand launch is imminent.
Describing themselves as a digital native company, they are seeing unprecedented growth at a rate of 400%. It is time now to add to an already strong marketing team to continue supporting this growth. This role will play an integral part in working with the wider marketing team to ensure a holistic approach to all marketing activities that drive sales growth, customer engagement and that have a reach in all markets of operation. You will achieve this by driving return on investment on out of home marketing and event activations. You will also be instrumental in driving the market release and launch of a new product in 2019.
This is an exciting opportunity to establish yourself in the team and company from day dot. You will be supported by a close knit, fast paced team who have an abundance of energy and a real spirit of success embedded throughout. Day to day specific responsibilities include:
- supporting the development of annual marketing strategy and activity calendar
- champion the customer ambassador program together with the E-commerce and Social Media Manager to drive engagement, positive brand sentiment and repeat purchase
- work with the Marketing Director to drive brand and affiliate partnerships in key growth markets
- assist in the delivery of influencer seeding, product samples and promotional PR activities
- work with the Marketing director to manage external agencies including global PR agencies, AI and paid/digital agencies - on and offline
- work closely with the Social Media Producer, E-commerce Manager and Marketing & PR Director on the creative development and execution of marketing campaigns
Sorry, this job is no longer available