|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$0.00 - AU$550 per day|
2 Marketing project Manager positions are available to lead a high visibility project focused on Consumer & Business Finance activity across 4 brands for one of Australia's leading financial organisations. An immediate start is available to really kick start you for 2020. Both contracts are for 12 months.
They are challenging roles, responsible for planning, execution and management of acquisition, life cycle and project/product enhancement marketing deliverables. You will be a lead in managing implementation of specific projects, working with stakeholders and peers in an agile environment to ensure effective project delivery. Your strength will be Campaign Management, with proven experience utilising your skills to deliver TTL and BTL activities.
Key specifics and attributes include:
- driving effective stakeholder management with the wider marketing team, ensuring communication on key decisions and outcomes including impact on BAU activity
- effective utilisation of Digital (Online, SMS, Social, EDM) and Direct Mail to drive agreed project outcomes
- management of project marketing budget with accountability for maximising ROI
- confidence in interaction with a diverse senior management team and key business stakeholders
You will bring 4+ years marketing experience to the team, having proven project management experience. The role sits within a successful, driven marketing team, committed to best practice marketing principles and technologies. Key is the genuine passion for delivering a customer experience second to none. Culture wise, it's impressive - integrity, courage and achievement being core values of the organisation.
Central location, state of the art offices, highly competitive day rate of c. $550, agile and flexible working environment. Send your resume over to Helen if you are keen to hear more.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
- Channel Marketing Manager
Macquarie Park, New South Wales
- Marketing Specialist
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$600 - AU$650 per day
- Marketing Coordinator
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$75000 per annum
- PR & Marketing Coordinator
Alexandria, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum
- Salesforce Executive
Kings Cross, New South Wales
Up to AU$0.00 per annum