|Location:||Kings Cross, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$0.00 per annum|
Our client provides medical recruitment solutions in all areas of Australia and New Zealand. They are now looking for an experienced Salesforce Exec to help them out on a contractual basis.
Reporting to the GM the main responsibilities include:
- Project manage the marketing cloud integration with the CRM (Salesforce) system and provide digital marketing / technical expertise
- Oversee the data migration component of the project which will involve understanding how marketing cloud can be integrated with Salesforce
- Oversee all aspects of the project development and implementation lifecycle including preparing project plans
- Develop and create new customer journeys from the CRM system
- Help train staff on the Salesforce CRM system
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a CRM Project Manager role previously
- You will need to have had experience in working with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud and you must be familiar with creating content blocks, email templates, libraries of imagery for various divisions & subscriber lists
- You will need to have experience of reporting and analysing data
- Understand the customer journey and mapping out new audience segments
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you are an experienced Salesforce Project Manager then I look forward to hearing from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available