|Salary:||Up to $130,000 Package|
This is an exciting opportunity to lead an agency team with the support of a Group Account Director and Account Managers to work collaboratively across creative, production and media to deliver the very best solutions for your client.
You'll be based within a collaborative agency culture and will also have the opportunity to work with partner agencies that are experts in their chosen field eg, digital, production, media, creative.
The team have a strong relationship with the client, founded on honesty, openness and trust – a true partnership, built on trust. This is an opportunity to add real value and work as an extension of your client's marketing department to deliver r effective integrated communications.
What will help you succeed
- Strong relationship building skills across many clients and partners
- Attention to detail and process driven
- Holistic and collaborative thinker
- Driven, passionate and enthusiastic
- Proactive problem solver who can always find a way
- Weekly agency meet ups, pay day BBQs, additional leave for your tenure
- Rewards for being loyal – leave to pursue your passions, opportunity to participate in their finanacial annual staff award and time off just to look after you!
- Recognition for going above and beyond and a chance to become the agency's hall of fame!
- Need another reason for a leave day, take your birthday, a Summer Friday and an additional day at Christmas on us!
- Health and wellbeing discounts
- Generous parental and family leave
- Dedicated learning and development specialist and access to the Group's training academy to unlock your full potential!
If you're lookng to partner with Australia’s iconic and dynamic brands, with thinking that challenges, this role could be ideal.
Sorry, this job is no longer available