|Salary:||Up to $85,000 Package|
If you're an experienced Senior Account Manager and want to develop your knowledge further within a global agency this role could be ideal.
The role would suit an experienced Senior Account Manager with integrated and or shopper marketing/experiential experience.
The ideal candidate would have a creative agency background, preferably with an integrated, brand activation, experiential or shopper marketing experience. You'd be a team player, an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and keen to develop your client relationship skills.
You'll also work closely with an experienced Account Director supported by an AE.
You will keep abreast of your client’s brand and strategic initiatives, as well as market/competitor activity, and will work with experts in the business to ensure that any creative solution put forward is on brand, on strategy, and is unique.
Clients will see you as their go-to person to deliver exceptional campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Excellent project management / multi-tasking skills across BTL advertising
· Ability to give clear direction to junior staff and / or wider agency teams / suppliers to ensure they deliver what is required
· Excellent financial management skills including forecasting, reporting and reconciling
· Superior organisation and time management skills
· Negotiation and motivation skills and the ability to know when to use them
· Troubleshooting and issues management skills
· Creative, dynamic and proactive thinking (literally and laterally)
· A detailed understanding and knowledge of the industry and the retail environment
· A thorough understanding and knowledge of special event operations and management
· In-depth proficiency in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· A desire and drive to learn, critique, grow and develop your skill-set
· A confident, pleasurable and enthusiastic approach to your day-to-day work management
· A passionate approach towards your career development and life in general!
If you have the skills, experience and keen to work on global brands to develop creative campaigns, we'd love to hear from you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available