|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum|
Ideally you'll have a writing background (min. five years) in publishing or agency. You enjoy working with clients to ideate and execute always-on social strategies and campaigns across the corporate and consumer worlds. As such, you'll be a calm and capable communicator with a solutions-focused mentality.
You'll sit within the Editorial team and will be both a strategic and creative thinker who enjoys solving problems. You're able to work autonomously but also the ultimate team player and you'll work with hard workers, big thinkers, that care about the small stuff and thrives in the creative process.
Key to this role:-
- Delivering clean copy in the correct tone of voice, ensuring it's on-brand and always on-time.
- Ability to write smart, succinct social copy that reads like it's been subbed.
- Adept at finding the key insight/hook that will capture attention and drive clicks.
- Able to craft an inspiring and clear deck (in Google Slides) to present work.
- Accountable for deadlines and thinking ahead, preempting any problems.
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders and being able to collaborate respectively.
- Must be able to deal with feedback constructively
- Strong social platform knowledge including, but not limited to: LinkedIn, TikTok,
- Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Remaining solutions-focused at all times.
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills.
- Be an editorial champion, committed to building knowledge in the always-on space.
- Being calm under pressure and with a capacity to manage many projects simultaneously.
- Experience in organic and paid social media.
- Ability to assess key learnings from campaigns and incorporate them into your next work.
This is an opportunity to work for a socially-led creative agency on a portfolio of brands in the lifestyle, entertainment, sport and technology sectors. You'll work with a diverse group of people from different walks of life, united by a passion for fast and popular culture.
You'll love to help smart brands immerse their stories in the real conversations their audience are having.
Social thinking is at the centre of what you do. You're all about connecting people and brands in meaningful ways and creating ideas worth talking about.
There is a permanent requirement but also open to freelance candidates too.
If you have the skills, the ambition and drive to develop great stories, we'd love to hear from you.
- Social Media Coordinator
Inner West Sydney, New South Wales
AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum
- Senior Account Manager
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$75000 - AU$95000 per annum
- Senior Account Executive
Millers Point, New South Wales
AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum
- Marketing Coordinator
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum