Are you available for a 3 month contract - an immediate start is possible. If you are a Web Manager, with strong experience in web platforms, Dot.net content management and HTML 5 coding skills then i'd love to hear from you.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Australia’s leaders in the automotive services sector; operating in the distribution, retail and logistics sector.
The Web Manager role is responsible for managing the growth and development of the organisations website and partner websites to increase online capability and conversion opportunity.
The ultimate aim is to extend the online experience in-store to create a connected and seamless digital experience for customers, by applying best practice through SEO and CRO to improve digital performance.
The role is also required to strategically partner with CRM, Media and Brand comms to create a unified customer experience across all channels.
The role also includes supporting/developing dealer web capabilities through Retailer API, while helping them grow through the digital and advertising standards. Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Managing day-to-day maintenance, content updates and development workloads associated with the organisations website and related web assets
- Website performance (user engagement, lead generation, qualification and conversion, personalization and cross-channel integration)
- Customer experience metrics based on UX/UI optimisation
- Technical performance metrics – with focus on mobile performance optimization (Brightedge/Chrome Lighthouse
- SEO metrics (based on Brightedge scores)
- Implementing Web Roadmap to drive innovation and best-in-class online customer experience
- Website development and performance, including on-site conversion and SEO
- Content management: sourcing content from internal and external/agency
This role will suit a switched on digital marketer who is ready to take a project on and hit the ground running. You will be joining a strong team who will be very supportive. The role offers a competitive salary, a positive culture supporting personal and professional growth and an opportunity to join at a time of strong company growth. If you are keen to hear more, please get in touch today!